Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190153
- Depth: 22
Qu-bit Prism is a fully stereo multidimensional signal processor module. The incoming signal can be sent to three different effect processor in various combinations allowing for innovative sound design. All effects are based around a freezable audio buffer. The length of the buffer is controllable via the 'time' parameter. The module acts as a comb filter on the X-axis, as a bitcrusher on the Y-axis and as a state variable filter with three voltage selectable types on the Z-axis. Prism is a powerful tool for radical audio mangling and processing!
The Prism blurs the lines between DSP effect, filter, and looper and transcends into a new realm of uncharted audio processing.
- Multidimensional signal processor
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible delay line providing long delays, and comb filtering
- Bit depth and sample rate manipulation
- State variable filter with LPF, HPF, and BPF
- Freeze control locks audio buffer in place for glitch and beat repeat effects
|Power consumption -12V:||90|