Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200386
- Depth: 25
The M185 sequencer was originally designed for the Roland 100m system and was the model for Intellijel's Metropolis sequencer. A new version with exciting features is now available directly from the developer as a Eurorack module.
The exciting thing about M185 is how every single stage can be handled to program ratcheting, short or long gates, pauses or repeats and the like. There are eight gate modes available: off, once, ½, 1/3, ¼ , probability/programmable, long. Another special feature is that you can split the sequence at any point to get two parallel or chained sequences. Sequences can be run in four modes: Forward, Ping Pong, Random, Fixed length. In addition, MIDI inputs and outputs are available as mini jacks and a reset input as well as a sync output.
- 8 unique gate modes for creative rhythmic possibilities
- A/B split mode for two separate sequences, like having two sequencers in one box
- 2 channels of CV/GATE and MIDI I/O
- 15 Quantise scales [ NEW for 2021 ] OR pure analogue microtonal CV output
Inputs & outputs:
- 2 channels of CV and Gate outputs
- Expansion header to connect two M185s for 16 stage sequences [ NEW for 2021 ]
- Reset input [ shared with MIDI input ]
- Sync output [ shared with CH2 gate ]
- Bidirectional Clock I/O
- MIDI input for MIDI clock in, MIDI note transpose
- MIDI output for MIDI clock out, MIDI note output
- 8 stages, each with individual 1-8 step repeats per stage
- 8 gate modes per stage [ Off, Once, All, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, Probability or Programmable, and Long ]
- Programmable gate patterns for 'on the fly' X0X style programming of gate triggers [ NEW for 2021 ]
Even more details:
- AB serial split sequence mode with 1-8 sequence repeats for AAABAAAB sequence structures
- AB parallel split mode, for two separate simultaneous sequences that play at the same time
- Root note offset and reset trigger options from sequence B to A
- 2.5V / 5V voltage range selectable
- MIDI note output including programmable velocity
- MIDI to CV converter mode [wow]
- Programmable glide per stage
- Easy user upgradable firmware using MIDI sysex files.
|Power consumption +12V:||75|
|Power consumption -12V:||10|
With over a decade of DIY workshops under their belt, Befaco has been one of the first modular synth mainstays of the ever-growing Barcelona modular scene. Their designs are completely open source and never cease to get acclaimed by both newbies and seasoned modularists alike.