Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 170321
- Depth: 41
Compare 2 is composed of two window comparators, which measure incoming voltages and compare them with flexibly adjustable minimum and maximum values. Depending on whether input signals are within or outside of the range of the defined window, the circuits emit gate signals at their Out or Not connectors. Additionally, there are four logic stages. Compare 2 can be used as a rhythm generator, a dual pulse width modulator, a frequency multiplier / divider with PWM, a ring modulator with PWM, a dynamic depth VCO synchronizer, a voltage controlled swing generator or a logic function array. – Just to name a few possibilities.
Compare 2 features two identical window comparators. The inputs of both circuits are normalized to simplify joint operation. The following connectors and control elements are available per comparator:
- In: Connector for inputting the audio signal or control voltage to be evaluated.
- Size potentiometer and CV input: Determine the distance between minimum and maximum value, i.e. the window size.
- Shift potentiometer and CV input: Move minimum and maximum in the same direction, i.e. the whole window.
- Out: As long as the signal to be evaluated is situated within the window, a gate signal is emitted at this connector.
- Not: As long as the signal to be evaluated is situated outside of the window, a gate signal is emitted at this connector.
Additionally, Compare 2 is equipped with four logic outputs:
|Power consumption +12V:||20|
|Power consumption -12V:||15|
Albeit their rather austere looks, Joranalogue modules are packed with "new approaches and techniques to the Eurorack platform, making waves in the stagnant waters of analogue synthesis". Worth mentioning is Contour 1, an essential multi-purpose tool.