Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 180370
- Depth: 27
Scíon is composed of a biofeedback sensor and a quad random CV generator. The module can be used to transform data obtained from plants and other organisms into music. Tiny current changes are sufficient to stimulate CV and gate signals. In short: You can finally jam with your favorite cactus.
The Scíon’s features at a glance:
- 3.5 mm input jack for sensor cable.
- Sensor cable featuring sticky electrode pads or soft clips.
- Gold touch plate for interfacing directly with bio-feedback sensor.
- Four 0 V to +5 V CV outputs with independent attenuators and slew controls.
- Four Gate outputs.
- Four Gate inputs for triggering ratcheted subdivisions or S&H style clocking.
- Four Hold buttons to freeze each channel’s current state.
- CV controllable sensitivity. (Range: 0 V to +5 V)
- CV controllable note density. (Range: 0 V to +5 V)
|Power consumption +12V:||70|
|Power consumption -12V:||10|