Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220670
Benidub Phase is an all-analog optical phaser that can operate in 12-stage (mono) and 6-stage (stereo) modes.
While many other phasers are geared towards the needs of guitarists and guitar-specific frequencies, the Benidub PHASE was built with a "studio"-oriented design in mind and features, for example, studio-standard headroom and balanced connections that improve sound quality while allowing for smooth and precise phaser excursion across a wide frequency spectrum.
High-quality components guarantee a complex and organic sound and an optimal signal/noise ratio of the phaser circuit produces the authentic-worshipful old-school timbre.
Phase can be used as a 12-stage mono phaser or a 6-stage stereo phaser, and can be switched between the two modes via the click-free Mode Select knob. The knob is not only a control but also a tool for creating new phasing effects.
When developing PHASE, Benidub maintained their user-friendly, performance-oriented philosophy. A high-quality case completes the picture of this playful stompbox.
- Fully analog optical phaser
- Switchable between 12-step mono and 6-step stereo operation via mode selector knob
- Studio standard headroom
- Balanced in- and outputs (L/R)
- LFO is switchable between Linear (all stages are modulated equally) and Mirrored (first stages inversed)
- LFO Depth, Centre Frequency, LFO Rate and Feedback knobs
- Switches for Aux/Insert, Linear/Mirrored (LFO mode), Bypass
stable stompbox design
- Power supply (12V DC/center positive) included