Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 121085
The Dragonfly Delay MKII is composed of eight voltage controllable effect algorithms for the Z-DSP module. The MkII version offers some additional features. The Dragonfly Delays deliver very atmospheric sound with a wide stereo image. Grainy LoFi results can be achieved by feeding an external clock signal to the Z-DSP.
The Dragonfly Delay MKII comes equipped with the following algorithms:
- Mono in Stereo out L/R Tap: Two taps on a mono delay time.
- Mono in Stereo out Lowpass + Feedback: Two delay taps with LPF in feedback.
- Mono in Stereo out Highpass + Feedback: Two delay taps with HPF in feedback.
- Mono in Stereo out Right Ratio: Selector for ratio of Right delay time to Left.
- Mono in Stereo out Ping Pong: Two tap delay from Left to Right with LPF.
- Stereo in Stereo out L/R Delay: Independent delay lines on Left and Right.
- Stereo in Stereo out Highpass + Feedback: Two delay lines with HPF in feedback.
- Stereo in Stereo out Lowpass + Feedback: Tow delay lines with LPF in feedback.
Originally based in California and now operating from Thailand, Tiptop has been around for over a decade, providing some of the first effects in eurorack (Z5000), a whole line of 808 and 909 drum modules, clever sequencers and affordable cases. Their Z-DSP is probably one of the best effect modules available, with countless exchangeable cards.