Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210795
A modern classic reverb pedal. 12 inspiring reverb algorithms for everyday and special effects with 300 presets. Easy to use, BigSky feels equally at home on stage and in the studio.
Repurposing guitar pedals for use in synthesizer or modular contexts has become increasingly popular in recent years. Among lovers of high-quality pedals, Strymon has established itself alongside more traditional manufacturers like Eventide.Engaged an exciting neck-and-neck race for the favor of users, both US-based companies have shaped the reverb worlds on many electronic albums in the past decade.
The seven clearly laid-out controls can be used to dial up the desired sound in no time, tailor-made for your unique musical context. Stereo inputs and outputs, MIDI I/O, expression pedal (MIDI CV control possible) and an analog dry path for a latency-free dry signal round off the picture. Made in the USA. 9V DC power supply (minus inside, 300 mA) is included.
- Reverb: Versatile Lexicon-inspired reverb sound.
- Plate: Plate reverb in the tradition of EMT 140 and 250
- Spring: "Sproing" factor between King Tubby and Spaghetti Western
- Swell: Slowly building reverb textures
- Bloom: The mojo sound from the Alesis Midiverb.
- Cloud: Abstract experimental late 70s vibes
- Chorale: Merges vocal-like textures with your signal
- Shimmer: The legendary ambient effect
- Magneto: Boundaries between delay and reverb dissolving
- Nonlinear: Reverse reverb and unique special effects
- Reflections: Psychoacoustic treatment for instruments and vocals alike
- Room: Classic true stereo algorithmic "room" sound