Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210178
- Depth: 29
Harlequin's Context is a Modulation Preset Manager – a powerful tool to prepare a live set with, and to create very peculiar modulation signals in the studio.
With Harlequin's Context four CV channels can be set to different states (offset, LFO, random, envelope). These states can be stored in sixteen scenes and played manually or via input clock or input CV.
- 16 scenes manually selectable, CV addressable or sequenceable with a clock signal
- 15 different modulation algorithms: Offsets, LFOs, Randoms, Envelops or Serial
- 14 different sets, defining the way the module reacts to the CV and Gate inputs
- Morphing mode allowing to morph different modulation types
- Non-volatile memory of 16 slots of 16 scenes
- Select bus compatible as transmitter or receiver
|Power consumption +12V:||65|
|Power consumption -12V:||10|