Qu-Bit Electronix - Aurora
Net price: €351.26
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200007
- Depth: 22
Features: Spectral Reverb with Stereo IO Phase Vocoder Audio engine with 24bit, 48kHz... more
Product information "Qu-Bit Electronix - Aurora"
Aurora is a spectral reverb with stereo-IO. It features a lush reverb algorithm with a phase vocoder audio engine allowing for spectral transformations of the incoming sound. You can freeze the input signal in the time or spectral domain with the press of a button or gate input. In addition, the reverb time extends all the way to infinity at its highest setting. The Aurora feels right at home on an effects send or in the middle of a voice as a creative sound design tool.
- Spectral Reverb with Stereo IO
- Phase Vocoder Audio engine with 24bit, 48kHz
- Soundmanipulation in time (Time) and spectral (Blur) domain
- Pitch-shifting over +/- 3 octaves (Warp)
- "Atmosphere" filters the sound from deep whale-songs to icy, bright textures
|Power consumption +12V:||215|
|Power consumption -12V:||5|
Related links to "Qu-Bit Electronix - Aurora"
"Qu-Bit Electronix - Aurora"
Here is the information available on the brand...... more
Hailing from Los Angeles, California, Qu-Bit Electronix is led by Andrew Ikenberry.