Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230510
Recommendation! The Sector Seven Berlin 7U 104HP Skiff Case is a slim yet robust case (2x3U as well as 1x1U) with high-quality, high-performance power supply.
The closed, lightweight and slim case with lid has an integrated, high-quality and powerful power supply ("Berlin socket") and two equally high-quality backplanes with a total of 40 pole-safe tub connectors for connecting the 3U or 1U modules. The silver rails have flexible inlets. That way aligning modules is easier.
The case is made of a very light, yet robust aluminum-magnesium alloy and weighs only 4 kilograms including power supply and cables. The surface structure is matt, black and powder-coated. On the back rubber feets are attached meaning that this skiff will stand firmly on slippery ground. The entire system was developed and manufactured in Germany.
- Portable and closed 7U 104 HP Eurorack Skiff Case
- 3 variable module (2*3U, 1*1U) rows offer space for 104 part units each
- Removable lid (2 tension latches on the side)
- Integrated switching power supply ("Berlin socket")
- Maximum current output 2000mA (+12V regulated, filtered/-12V regulated, filtered), 4000 mA (+5V)
- 2 integrated "Berliner boards bp20" with 40 polarized tub plugs to connect the modules
housing is made of very light, yet robust aluminum-magnesium alloy
surface black, matt and powder coated
- Installation depth 65-70mm (near power supply 35mm)
- Rubber feet on back
- Silver rails with flexible inlets
- Outer dimensions: 533mm (height) x 304,5mm (width) x 120mm (depth)
- "Made in Germany" (designed and produced in Germany)
- CE certified