Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220208
- Depth: 26
Noiselab's CLANG delivers a handy combination of a ring modulator and wavefolder for extremely interesting sounds.
From a sine or triangle waveform, the latest trick of the Swedes conjures up a large number of interesting sounds that can range from otherworldly drones and mysterious bells to plucks or center-aligned PWM-tones allowing quick and radical sound bending via simple operation.Three different modes are available for this via the RM Mode switch: Ring selects modulation of the carrier signal with offset, while S-Fold activates a soft folder that provides even harmonics and can animate the processed signal via the offset mod input. H-Fold stands for a hard-fold circuit that generates a PWM-like waveform in center alignment that can be animated via the built-in oscillator or by feeding it an external CV source.
- Ring modulator and wavefolder
- Three inputs for audio and/or CV
- Three modes: Ring, S-Fold, H-Fold
- Triangle OSC normalized to the Y input (modulator)
- Two outputs: left (processed signal) or right (routing via a dedicated VCA controlled by offset mod input or level potentiometer).
|Power consumption +12V:||25|
|Power consumption -12V:||25|