Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180531
Add 2 from Joranalogue adds the incoming voltages to one or two outputs. Thanks to two rear jumpers, the module can be reconfigured to an average mixer after removal. This opens the door to a variety of creative techniques. This way, LFO waveforms or audio sources can be combined while maintaining the average signal level and avoiding clipping. In addition, the module's high-quality components provide outstanding performance and make the module compatible with audio signals, control voltages, and gates/triggers.
- Precision adder / average mixer in an ultra-narrow 2 HP
- Can be used as 5-to-2 or dual 3-to-1
- Each section can be configured to add signals with Unity Gain or combine them while maintaining the average signal level
- High unity gain accuracy, very low offset, noise and distortion, flat bandwidth to 20 kHz: suitable for any signal
- Impedance-compensated outputs
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium
|Power consumption +12V:||20|
|Power consumption -12V:||20|
Albeit their rather austere looks, Joranalogue modules are packed with "new approaches and techniques to the Eurorack platform, making waves in the stagnant waters of analogue synthesis". Worth mentioning is Contour 1, an essential multi-purpose tool.