Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230131
- Depth: 29
The DPT from dsp.coffee is an "all-inclusive" DSP platform to make your ideas come true.
The DPT provides plenty of inputs, outputs, with MIDI, CV, audio and gates, as well as an SD card slot and 8 pots. It is based on the Electrosmith Daisy Patch Submodule and lets you realize your own Eurorack module.
- 8x potentiometers, normalized to +5V
- 8x CV inputs interrupt normalization and the potentiometer serves as attenuator
- 2x gate inputs
- 2x gate outputs
- High fidelity stereo in/out (Daisy Patch submodule uses a WM8731 codec)
- 2x 12-bit CV outputs from Daisy Patch submodule, scaled to -5 to 10 V
- 4x 12-bit CV (or lofi audio with some hacking) from external DAC7554, scaled to -7v to 7v
- TRS MIDI input/output (MIDI input uses lpzw auto-sensing circuitry for A/B)
- SD card slot
- There is an expander header on the rear panel for +5v, +3v3, SPI, UART, I2C and USB connections. (UART, USB and i2c can be used as GPIO, UART can be used as ADC9/ADC10)