Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220054
Anything goes! With the Daisy Patch Submodule the way to your own DSP-based Eurorack module is shorter than ever before.
If you dream of creating your own modular sound generators, granular delays, sequencers or utility modules, simply turn to this well-equipped yellow helper.
Like a Swiss Army knife it'll slide through different programming environments like Pure Data, Arduino, Max/MSP ~gen or C++ just waiting to make your deepest programming dreams come to life. In the GitHub library firmwares and components are just waiting to be discovered by you.
The powerful STM32 H7 processor is equipped with future-proof high audio quality (24 Bit/96 KHz), comes adapted to Eurorack CV standards and has 65 MB SDRAM for up to 10 minutes long audio buffers.
The submodule is waiting for your carrier board and will happily do the rest for you!
- STM32 M7 processor with 480 MHz, 24Bit/96 KHz
- RAM for 10 minutes long audio buffers
- Stereo audio I/O
- 12x ADC inputs (16-bit bipolar CV potentiometer)
- 2x CV Output (12-bit)
- 2x gate input
- 2x gate output
- 12x GPIO
- Flash firmware via USB or open source web programmer
- Supports SDDMC, UART, I2C and USB
- FCC/ CE Tested and Compliant
- Backwards power protection installed