Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220296
- Depth: 25
The DPW SW-1 is a bi-directional switch with manual and CV control.
A four-channel, bi-directional switch with push-button control, the SW-1 offers a convenient solution for switching your signal path. Both momentary and latch operation are possible; the ergonomic design makes it ideal for stereo channels or buses. Each of the four channels can be operated in either 1-2 or 2-1 mode and is CV controllable. High frequencies provide interesting waveshaping results. Whether it's simple or complicated patches, the SW-1 provides plenty of momentum and can effect a range from subtle nuanced changes to dramatic sound shifts.
- Bi-directional 4-channel switch
- Latch and momentary operation possible (switchable via latch button)
- Each channel usable in 1-2 and 2-1 mode.
- Red and green push buttons correspond to the corresponding connectors
- Ideal for stereo applications
- CV inputs trigger the switch and accept frequencies up into the audio range
|Power consumption +12V:||30|
|Power consumption -12V:||5|