Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230569
DF Audio Nanopatch X is an ultra-compact four-channel desktop patchbay for easy connection of various sound sources.
Don't want to deal with cable clutter? Nanopatch X helps you bring more order into your setup. As a compact patchbay, its primary purpose is to connect guitar pedals and other effects processors to sound sources in the studio. Since it’s CV-compatible, it can be used with synthesizers as well as your other gear and semi-modular synthesizers. It is especially practical with units that also use TRS jacks (e.g. Akai MPC One).
Each one of the four 6.3mm TRS jacks on the rear panel reaches the top of the unit via two mono TRS mini jacks. Using insert cables (TRS to Dual TS), four effect pedals can thus be connected and are available with input and output. These can then be integrated into your setup using Eurorack or TRS cables between instrument and mixer, or in conjunction with a Nanopatch M. With its space-saving design, the Nanopatch X really does fit in any setup.
- Space-saving patchbay for effects units, guitar pedals, semi-modular synthesizers and TRS-based CV sources
- Four 6.3mm TRS jacks (rear panel)
- Four pairs of mono TRS minijacks on the top (input and output, respectively)
- Four effect pedals can be connected simultaneously via insert cables (TRS to Dual-TS)
- Dimensions: 76 mm x 70 mm x 22 mm (without jacks and feet)