Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230570
DF Audio Nanopatch M is an ultra-compact desktop patchbay for easy connection of various sound sources.
Don't want to deal with cable clutter? Nanopatch M helps you bring more order to your setup. As a compact patchbay, its primary purpose is to "patch through" synthesizers to mixers. It would make sense to use mono or insert cables to connect the sound sources to inputs 1-4, and the corresponding mixer channels to inputs 5-8.
Any of the 3.5mm TRS jacks on the back can be tapped on the top of the unit and flexibly fed to other uses. If you pair it with a Nanopatch X, effects devices can also be integrated into the setup.
The jacks can be used for mono as well as for stereo signals. If, for example, a TRS cable is patched into socket 1/2, it is connected to sockets 1 and 2 on the top side. If you patch another cable into the "single jack" 2, both channels are present on the top side at jacks 1 and 2 in mono. DIP switches on the side of the unit allow switching between normalizing channels 1-4 to channels 5-8 and isolated operation, which separates channels 1-4 on the top of the unit from channels 5-8. With its space-saving design, Nanopatch M can truly find a place in any setup.
- Space-saving patchbay for sound generators,semi-modular synthesizers, mixers and TRS-based CV sources.
- Six rear-panel 3.5mm TS/TRS jacks (1-4 can also be tapped individually)
- Eight mono TS mini-jack connectors on top (input or output)
- Normalized or isolated operation (channels 1-4 patched through to 5-8 or 1-4 or 5-8 separated)
- Dimensions: 76 mm x 70 mm x 22 mm (without jacks and feet)