Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 210799
Is the MRCC the reinvention of the MIDI Router we have been waiting for? Everyone using MIDI in their studios (so probably all of you) can streamline their workflow with the MRCC.
Setting up MIDI in the Studio can be a pita – sorry. MRCC is capable of handling pretty much all of your MIDI connections, with 11 inputs and 17 outputs, including 5 PIN DINs, 3.5MM MIDI jacks in both flavors, 4 USB host ports, and a USB client (PC, Mac or tablet) connection with 12 MIDI ports. With automatic merging, MIDI master clock with CV clock out, filtering and MIDI effects, and MIDI message monitoring. The MRCC is also capable to process MPE, you can setup keyboard splits and layers and drop an arpeggiator onto any connection!
To manage all these connections, you have dedicated buttons on the in- and outputs – by simply clicking one of the input buttons followed by a click on an output button you have re-routed that connection – it couldn’t be easier. Same goes for Merging. You can organize everything into presets and manage your MIDI routing on the graphical OLED screen. You can even connect a computer keyboard to do this, making it easier to edit names - all without a computer.
Instead of crawling under tables and behind racks, everything can now be conveniently rewired at the MRCC. There are also optional rack ears and the MRCC Remote 7 with even more in- and outputs.
- Automatically merges Inputs, when routing to a common output
- Message filters –clock, note on/off, CC, prog change, & Stop/Start/Continue
- Mappings – velocity scaling, channel splitter mod, & 12 PC virtual cables on the PC port. Each USB host port has 4 USB MIDI virtual In cables and one Out.
- Tools – Save/Load (127) presets*, MIDI routing tests for all ports and channels, & Visual MIDI monitors
*Save up to 50 routes per preset. This may be expanded in the future, but currently you can’t route everything to everything all at once.
- And more – MIDI CC control for MRCC Arpeggiators and Clock
- CV Clock Out, for use with MRCC internally generated clock w/ configurable PPQ (1, 2, 4 and 24PPQ). 5V or 12V selectable
- Connect MRCC to another MRCC with an Ethernet cable. With remote output routing
- MIDI panic (shift + encoder)
- Multiple Arpeggiators
- Keyboard splits and layers
- Velocity mapping (e.g., compress velocity from 0-127 to 0-100 for DX7)
- CC mapping and scaling. Velocity and aftertouch can map to CCs (e.g., Volca FM CC for velocity, or use for modulating synth parameters)
- Port labeling with a compatible (US) USB keyboard. Auto learning USB device labels plus built-in labels
- Hal 1999 AI reads your mind menu system. Press the encoder to jump between context appropriate screens
- MIDI message indicators on Routing, including channel and clock indicators
- Full matrix routing monitor with clock source indicator(s)
- MIDI message monitor
- RGB LED light shows, including MIDI Port activity and MIDI Notes activity
- I/O – 11 in x 17 out routable and filtered MIDI ports (19 output connections counting MIDI thru ports)
- 5x MIDI 5-Pin DIN Inputs
- 2 jack selectable 3.5MM TRS MIDI (type A and B) input (shared with 1x 5 pin DIN), choose 1 of the 3
- 2 jack selectable 3.5MM TRS MIDI input (MIDI type A and B) choose 1 of the 2
- All MIDI Inputs are optically isolated, and traditional 5V MIDI spec Outputs
- 4x USB 2.0 USB MIDI Host ports (4 virtual ports per In and 1 per Out)
- 1x USB Device port for connecting to a PC or tablet. With 12 individually routable USB MIDI virtual I/O ports (16 channels per port = 192 channels in and out).
- 10x MIDI 5-Pin DIN Outputs
- 4x 3.5MM TRS (2x type A and 2x type B, thru) can be used simultaneously
- 1x Clock Out 3.5MM jack (use a mono (TS) cable)
- 1x RJ45 for optional MRCC Remote 7 or MRCC to MRCC connection (not Ethernet)
- USB Host ports only for USB MIDI class compliant devices, or USB PC keyboard for entering labels
- MIDI input devices and sound modules that meet MIDI standards, including MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) devices are supported