Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190562
- Depth: 24
Dark Matter from Bastl Instruments is an audio processor which uses the power of feedback to transform existing signals or to generate new sounds with no input. Different feedback options are available. The module features many voltage control inputs and a two-band equaliser for shaping the spectrum. Additionally an integrated envelope follower provides ducking and gating effects.
- Input VCA with gain and soft clipping
- Voltage controlled bass and treble boost/overdrive
- Voltage controlled feedback
- External feedback loop section
- Output phase switch
- Integrated envelope follower
- Voltage controlled crossfade between input and feedback
|Power consumption +12V:||75|
|Power consumption -12V:||75|
Hailing from Brno, Bastl (Czech word for "tinkering") is a community-driven collective not only focussed on building fun modules and desktop devices, but are deeply invested on educational and open-source projects for both local and international audiences.