Bastl Instruments - Ikarie
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200349
- Depth: 35
Bastl and Casper have hatched something exciting again: Ikarie, a state variable dual filter with envelope follower, stereo VCA and flexible routing options.
Ikarie is best suited for stereo filtering or mono to stereo filtering with panning and overdrive, but can also be used as a dual peak filter. The Envelope Follower is very handy for modulating the cutoff parameter based on the amplitude of the input signal and offers three decay settings for fast to slow decay. When used as a dual peak filter, the Beyond output provides the spectral difference between the two filters. The two state variable 12db filters are great for pinging and produce different results on the two outputs depending on the filter settings.
• two parallel filter cores (left and right)
• based on 12dB/oct state variable filter topology
• unique lowpass/highpass switching control scheme
• well balanced voltage controlled resonance circuit
• envelope follower with 3 decay settings
• input gain up to 5 times
• stereo modulation - either panning of filter detuning
• flexible patch programmable topology
• beyond output for difference spectrums (twin peak filter)
• modulation attenuverter
• v/oct input with scaling trimmer accessible from the front panel
• output stereo VCA
|Power consumption +12V:||100|
|Power consumption -12V:||95|
Ikarie @Bastl Intsruments
Hailing from Brno, Bastl (Czech word for "tinkering") is a community-driven collective not only focussed on building fun modules and desktop devices, but are deeply invested on educational and open-source projects for both local and international audiences.