Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190120
- Depth: 40
This STG module can be used as a DADSR or AHDSR envelope, a Trapezoid generator and a “Pyramid Blaster”. Thanks to four different modes of operation, including two loop modes, the circuit is extremely versatile. In addition, four time-ranges are available. Two envelope voltages are emitted simultaneously.
The STG Envelope Generator can create a wide range of simple to complex CV signals. The core features at a glance:
Three envelope types:
- DADSR or AHDSR operation reminiscent of the 911.
- Trapezoid mode as known from classic EMS synthesizers.
- Pyramid Blaster (ADSAR or DASAR)
Variable curve shape
Two envelope voltages are emitted simultaneously
Four modes of operation:
- Hold: The envelope will move to the sustain stage and remain there until the signal at the trigger input drops to 0 V.
- Trigger: The envelope will move through all stages after receiving a trigger signal.
- LFO A: Free-running loop mode, a signal at the trigger input resets the envelope.
- LFO B: The envelope is looped as long as a gate signal is present at the trigger input.
- X.1, X1 and X10: Absolute time values with ranges of one second, ten seconds and 100 seconds.
- Sync: All time values are synchronized to a clock signal, which can be fed to the module via the STG Clock Bus.
CV inputs for all envelope stages and the curve characteristics
Gate outputs for all envelope stages