Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220110
- Depth: 43
The ConVertor E1 is a module for analyzing incoming audio to generate CV, Gate and Envelope signals. It is also an oscillator, a high-quality preamp and much more.
The module translates the natural nuances of an audio signal to control analog and digital synthesizers, accurately, in a compact but expandable module. For this it uses a professional preamp as an audio input. By analyzing the characteristics of the incoming audio signal it generates the information needed to control the internal VCO, VCA, Envelope Generator and other building blocks. It also outputs CV, Gate and Envelope signals to use with other components of your modular synthesizer. A very nice module to find a different approach to interact with your synthesizer – and it is expandable for MIDI with the MIDVerotr E1.
- Audio / CV controlled oscillator with MIDI option
- Very rapid pitch tracking
- Pitch CV, ENV CV, Gate CV and synth audio outputs
- Preamp with +50 dB auto-gain, Hi Z sw. (2M Ohm), HPF (25Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz), analog gain-compression
- 1V/oct FM input with dedicated quantizer and attenuverter
- Digital 4-pin connection to a MIDVertor E1 to enable MIDI in/out, sustain pedal, arpeggiation, and sync expansion option
- True-sine, triangle, square, and sawtooth selectable waveforms
- 2:1 / 3:1 / 4:1 analog gain-compression while in VCO mode
- 1:2 / 2:1 / 3:1 / 4:1 / 6:1 / 8:1, 32bit, ENV CV compression/expansion & attenuverter for each destination
- Polyphonic operation option with multiple units connected to one expansion MIDVertor E1 mainframe
|Power consumption +12V:||150|