Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220427
- Depth: 60
Juniper by Mnemonic Devices is an 8-channel modulation monster, featuring an internal modulation matrix to generate complex waveforms.
This module provides eight synchronized trigger/gate or waveform outputs to get your modular system moving. The internal modulation matrix allows you to modulate parameters like frequency or waveform of all eight channels with each other. Additionally, there are three assignable CV inputs and an SD card to record any of the channels. The pretty OLED display allows you to visualize your modulation waves and thus create your dream wave. Whether it's gentle fluctuations, or highly layered waveforms that correlate with each other, Juniper gives Eurorack systems large and small a powerful modulation source.
- 8 high resolution 16-bit output channels
- 3 high resolution 16-bit CV inputs and 1 GATE (clock) input
- Per channel bipolar (-5V to +5V) and unipolar modes (0V to +5V)
- Multiple output waveforms: Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth, exponential, random, CV inputs
- Powerful modulation matrix with modulation sources including all 8 internal channels and 3 CV inputs
- All waveform parameters can be individually modulated, including:
- Width / Morph
- Quantization Key / Chord
- Sample & Hold
- ...and more!
- 8 individual CV recorders quantized to the beat, streaming directly to the SDCard for large loop durations
- Output waveforms synchronized to an internally or externally driven clock source
- V/Oct quantization
- Highly responsive OLED display with oscilloscope
- Low clock drift profile
- SDCard for firmware updates, data streaming and feature development
|Power consumption +12V:||160|
|Power consumption -12V:||33|