Klavis - Tweakers
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230008
- Depth: 33
Klavis Tweakers is a slim module with two gain/offset/polarity/mute CV processors.
Two channels allow control of gain and offset. A three-position switch allows channel muting and modulation polarity inversion without affecting offset. Input normalization avoids the use of a multiple when sending a signal to two destinations. The normalization of the outputs also creates a mixer function that sums the two channels. The Tweakers is a perfect companion for modules whose modulation inputs do not offer such amenities. Activating predefined settings at the touch of a button provides additional convenience for live situations of utmost importance. The ability to prepare two sets of carefully adjusted settings for a given signal is even more helpful. By the way, Tweakers can also be very useful as an audio mixer.
- Compact, dual CV processor for gain/offset/polarity/mute.
- Two independent channels can also be used together as a mixer or splitter
- Input and output jack (in every channel)
- Gain pot with up to 2.1 gain (in every each channel)
- Bipolar offset potentiometer (in every each channel)
- 3-position switch (inverted polarity, channel off, normal polarity)
- Offset setting is independent of polarity switch
- Normalized input A can distribute the signal to both channels
- Normalized outputs can mix the two channels to output B
|Power consumption +12V:||24|
|Power consumption -12V:||24|
Brussels-based company Klavis offer feature-packed and compact modules at a very acceptable entry-price.