Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190461
Pasiphae from IO Instruments is an innovative balanced ring modulator. Thanks to a low distortion and low noise design the module delivers clean sound with huge headroom. It provides AC and DC coupled inputs for X and Y with dedicated attenuators. The resulting sounds can be tapped at the positive or negative output. The DC inputs can be muted using a switch or CV. Pasiphae will allow the creation of tremolos or metallic tones in a very controllable way.
- Balanced Ring Modulator
- Low distortion, low noise, high headroom
- Low X & Y feedthrough
- Structure allows access to every input
- DC and AC inputs with attenuators
- Mute CV & switch for DC inputs with LED indicator
- Positive and negative outputs
- Wide range of sounds (tremolo, metallic, waveshape)
|Power consumption +12V:||60|
|Power consumption -12V:||60|
Despite IO Instruments being quite new in the scene, Uwe George Giegler should not be unknown to the avid observer, as former member of the MFB roster. IO presented their products at Superbooth 2019 and aim to bring the audio quality of the 500 series modules into eurorack.