Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220161
- Depth: 25
IO Instruments Kalyke is a dual function generator with an LFO and an ADSR section.
After its presentation at Superbooth 2021, the module with eye-catching color scheme is available now and houses a flexible Eurorack-companion with extensive functionality and multiple patchpoints.
- LFO section: fully CV/potentiometer controllable/shapeable waveform.
- Morphs via CV/potentiometer from pulse to sine, ramp and triangle
- Sample & Hold mode
- Repetition rate flexibly adjustable (1-14x or endless)
- ADSR section: 4 faders determine shape of envelope (continuous exponential to linear)
- Ratchet: activates 16-time multi-repeat of attack phase
- Loop mode from attack to release and freeze (to maintain position) can be switched on and off via switch)
- Manual trigger for resetting the ADSR or LFO
- Positive and negative CV outputs as well as trigger out after attack and decay phase respectively
- Gate In, four modulation inputs for individual ADSR stages
- Output amplitude: 10VPP (LFO) / 7.5V (ADSR)
- Frequency range: LFO 0.016Hz (60s) - 284Hz / ADSR 0.4ms-10s (attack); 0.8ms-20s (decay/release)
- Trigger output: 2ms/10V
|Power consumption +12V:||120|
|Power consumption -12V:||105|
Despite IO Instruments being quite new in the scene, Uwe George Giegler should not be unknown to the avid observer, as former member of the MFB roster. IO presented their products at Superbooth 2019 and aim to bring the audio quality of the 500 series modules into eurorack.