Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220436
- Depth: 27
Instruō Cnōc is a fully analog, voltage-controlled two-stage function generator.
In typical West Coast fashion, Cnōc goes far beyond the functionality of an ordinary envelope generator, offering AR, ASR, and Loop modes. It is also equipped with unipolar positive or bipolar outputs. Whether an envelope generator, LFO, delayed gate signal, or as a slew limiter for portamento pitch sequences, Cnōc fits into any case as a flexible tool.
- AR, ASR, and looping envelope modes.
- Attack and release externally controllable
- Unipolar positive and bipolar outputs
- Assignable gate output
- Manual trigger button
- Slew limiting functionality
- Two characteristic curve settings
|Power consumption +12V:||45|
|Power consumption -12V:||40|