Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220292
- Depth: 26
Together with Andrew Huang, Endorphin.es presents Ghost, a creative and flexible stereo effects processor for Eurorack.
Reverb, delay, filter and distortion are the tasty flavors of this audio-processing unit, which is able to realize many innovative effect chains in the blink of an eye due to its intuitive operation and configurability. Sonically, the entire palette from atmospheric to destructive is possible. Special treats are the sidechain-audio-ducking-envelope (available both in- and externally), with an additional intuitive one-button compressor and 8x oversampling of the distortion algorithm, all possible thanks to the latest generation ARM Cortex processor.
- Creative stereo effects processor with delay, reverb, multimode filter and distortion.
- Intuitive usability
- Flexibly configurable
- Sidechain-capable audio ducking envelope with additional one-button compressor
- Tap delay with 2.5 seconds delay time
- External clock input with integrated clock divider and 1v/Oct timing control
- ARM Cortex-M7 processor with internal 32 bit/96 kHz processing
- Distortion algorithm with eightfold oversampling
- Pre- and post-VCA
- Tone control (for filter control) and volume control with additional gain
|Power consumption +12V:||135|
|Power consumption -12V:||35|
Behind Barcelona-based Endorphin.es are engineers Moritz Scharf from Austria and Andreas Zhukovsky from Ukraine. Strongly influenced by Buchla, their airline-themed modules provide endless possibilities, including but not limited to MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE).