Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200099
RND STEP is a high performance, 3-channel sample and hold module, comprising of 6 separate noise & S&H circuits in just 4HP.
- 6 high performance analogue sample and hold circuits split across 3 channels
- a mixture of both unipolar and bipolar outputs
- Highly accurate sampling of external audio and CV sources
- High hold times for accurately sustaining sampled voltages - especially crucial when used with pitch sequencing
- Trigger input normalisation from channel 1
Steady State Fate (SSF) is the instrument design outlet of Andrew Morelli. Whereas the WMD/SSF product line features simple and small-format modules, his newly self-released modules are getting a very positive reception.