Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220593
- Depth: 25
After Later Audio's SHTH 1U offers sample & hold and track & hold in the most compact form factor possible.
The SHTH module gives you two different kinds of stepped outputs using two classic synthesis techniques – sample & hold and track & hold.
Sample & Hold
The Sample & Hold section is occupying the top four jacks. The noise output is normalised to the input so you can directly send a gate or trigger into the SAMP input to get a stepped output at the OUT jack.
- IN - Signal that will be sampled, normalised to NSE output
- SAMP - When high updates the voltage being sent to the output
- NSE - White noise output
- OUT - The sampled output (sampled value from the IN jack when the SAMP jack receives gate or trigger)
Track & Hold
The Tack & Hold section occupies the lower four jacks. The walk signal (a randomly meandering voltage) is normalised to the input. Track & Hold is different from Sample & Hold in that it will pass the input signal to the OUT jack until the TRACK input receives a high gate – this will hold the value until the TRACK input goes low, again. it will begin tracking the IN signal again.
- IN - Signal that will be tracked
- TRACK - When high the value will be held at the output
- WALK - A meandering voltage
- OUT - The track output (follows IN while TRACK is low, held voltage while TRACK is high)
|Power consumption +12V:||15|
|Power consumption -12V:||15|