Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 130053
- Depth: 49
Flexible clock divider with eight outputs and eight different modes like binary counting, divide by odd factors, by prime numbers, random modes and so on. It can output either triggers or gates.
The G8 features following modes:
- CLK: Just like the A-161 Clock Sequencer it steps through the eight outputs from 1-8
- CV: A CV at the Clock input addresses each one of eight outputs. Either unipolar or bipolar, depending on jumper
- INT: integer - divider from 2 to 9
- BIN: binary. The G8 counts in binary mode from 0-155
- EVE: even divisors (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16)
- ODD: odd divisors (3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17)
- PRM: divides by prime numbers (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19)
- RND: random. The output has a probability from 1/2 to 1/9
Press the MODE button once to show the active mode and twice to change the mode. Hold the button to change between triggers (red LEDs) or gates (green LEDs) at the outputs.
With the reset input RST you can reset the G8 back to output 1. The trigger output TRG prvides a trigger when the oututs change what is useful in CV mode
Demo-Video;http://vimeo.com/69470135;englische Bedienungsanleitung (pdf);http://www.circuitabbey.com/files/G8_1_1.pdf