Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180223
- Depth: 23
Are you looking for a rhythm specialist that can create sequences and process existing audio or CV signals matching to the beat? – Then the Muxlicer is just what you need! In the simplest case, the module serves as a signal router with eight inputs or outputs. Furthermore, you can use the Muxlicer as a CV and / or gate sequencer with stepwise re-trigger option. On top of that, it is possible to employ the circuit as a rhythmic slicer. Interested? – So are we! More information will be available as soon as the first modules arrive.
- Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or viceversa
- Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer
- Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume
- Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal
- Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step
- Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function
|Power consumption +12V:||45|
|Power consumption -12V:||5|
With over a decade of DIY workshops under their belt, Befaco has been one of the first modular synth mainstays of the ever-growing Barcelona modular scene. Their designs are completely open source and never cease to get acclaimed by both newbies and seasoned modularists alike.