Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230529
- Depth: 35
Befaco FX-Boy is a multi-FX Eurorack module that can change its FX by loading Gameboy Cartridges. Looovely!
Oh FX-Boy, what a module! Befaco has teamed up with well-known Eurorack manufacturers (Touell Skouarn, Instruo, Feedback Modules, XOR, Making Sound Machines, Tesseract) to produce a Eurorack module with seven interchangeable, YES INTERCHANGEABLE(!)...effect cards, each with two different "flavors''. A total of seven cartridges that can be hot-swapped ("hot-swappable") are included. The base module provides two large controls for the respective effect (X/Y), which are equipped with two dedicated attenuators, and there is also a Dry/Wet control. As a special highlight, the "Game-Changer" has a CV-controllable 4-band EQ that can be routed pre- or post-EQ. A total of nine patch points are available for the various functions.
- Multi FX- Eurorack module with hot-swap functionality
- Seven cartridges, each with two "flavors" included
- Touell Skouarn Eskura (aggressive fuzz/overdrive)
- Instruo Microphaser (three cascaded all-pass filters with LFO and saturator in the feedback path)
- Feedback Modules Vintage Flanger
- XOR FX-Girl (digital delay+granularizer)
- Making Sound Machines Analog Wavefolder
- Tesseract AVMA (bipolar VCA with switchable wavefolder, bitcrusher and ring modulator functionality)
- Befaco Trash (harmonic distortion with clipping and folding and switchable intensity)
- CV control over all parameters
- CV-controllable 4-band EQ, switchable pre- or post-FX
- Open source design for developing your own FX cartridges
|Power consumption +12V:||125|
|Power consumption -12V:||125|
With over a decade of DIY workshops under their belt, Befaco has been one of the first modular synth mainstays of the ever-growing Barcelona modular scene. Their designs are completely open source and never cease to get acclaimed by both newbies and seasoned modularists alike.