Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220236
- Depth: 24
The Complex Oscillator Power House: Pizza by Bastl delivers a huge sound palette in well known FM manner in only 8hp!
You want three oscillators, waveshaping, ring modulation and frequency modulation but have no more space in your already too full Eurorack system? Then the Pizza is just the right thing for you! The main oscillator (carrier) is tunable in the octave and has a detune function (you don't have to tune digital VCOs, do you?!). The two modulation oscillators are either shifted down one or two octaves, or detuned in certain relations to the main oscillator.The main and octave oscillator are simultaneously available at individual outputs and can be morphed in the waveform! If you also want to do some subtractive synthesis there is also a pulse wave output on board, which runs in the frequency of the main VCO. With the great FM index fader you can nicely fade back and forth between the two modulators. Bastl thus provides everything for "musical" and fat sounds (because sub-oscillator) with great "hands-on-control".
Also clever: the CTRL potentiometer lets you further influence the module. This can be assigned to linear or exponential FM, octave, detune, modulator ratio selection, wave shaping/folding and more. So on the one hand unnecessary waste of space is avoided and still everything is offered to have fun!
- Complex oscillator with 3 internal oscillator
- Main Oscillator with phase modulation (FM), wave folding, and ring modulation
- Octave Oscillator with independent output, square-sine-saw waveshaper, and independent output
- Ratio Oscillator for FM with user-adjustable ratios and square-sine-saw waveshaper
- 3 waveform outputs
- Pulse output of the Main Oscillator
- FM Index crossfader between Ratio Oscillator and Octave Oscillator
- SHAPE section with wave-shaping of operators, 2 flavors of wave-folding, and ring modulation
- Sync input to reset all oscillators
- Octave transposition and detune via Pitch knob
- Tune mode for adjusting semitone transposition and fine-tune (long-push on Tune-Button)
- EXT input to replace phase modulation of the Octave Oscillator with external signal
- V/OCT input with automatic calibration and quantization
- Assignable CTRL knob and CV
- Firmware updates via micro USB
The new firmware v1.1 comes with new features and improvements!
- integrated envelope as new CTRL target (WAVE+FOLD+RING LEDs)
- second (independent) FM index as new CTRL target (C/D+0 LEDs)
- coarse pitch mode (hold PITCH for 6 seconds to turn on, 2 seconds to turn off)
- RATIO oscillator output via PULSE output (hold RATIO+OCT when turning on)
Please note that the PULSE output is a lower-quality audio converter and may produce audible noise in some settings!
- Code optimization to avoid underruns
- Better behavior of the PITCH control
- Low pass filter for FM modulators to reduce pops at extreme SHAPE settings
- Halftone, fine-tuning and detuning are reset after external V/OCT calibration
|Power consumption +12V:||90|
|Power consumption -12V:||20|
Hailing from Brno, Bastl (Czech word for "tinkering") is a community-driven collective not only focussed on building fun modules and desktop devices, but are deeply invested on educational and open-source projects for both local and international audiences.