Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230118
- Depth: 30
Vostok Instruments Sena is a quad Oszillator with a twist - each Osc has a different Waveform with a different modifier attached.
This module is based on the famous Curtis 3340 chip that brought fame to numerous synth legends like Roland SH 101, Jupiter 6, Oberheim OB-Xa and of course the Sequential Circuits Prophet-5 (RIP Dave Smith!).
Each of the four oscillators has a different fundamental waveform: sine, triangle, sawtooth, square. The sound spectrum of each core can be expanded differently. The sine has a two-stage folder after its core, the triangle has a trapezoid shaper, the sawtooth a phase modulator, the rectangle (of course!) PWM. In addition, the inputs are normalized to each other, making detuning/transposition easy. A noise source, also quadruple, with different flavors (white, pink, blue and brown) completes this unusual from Vostok Instruments VCO.
- Four analog VCOs with sine, triangle, sawtooth and rectangle
- 1V/octave pitch tracking over eight octaves
- Dedicated CV control for each oscillator with a two-stage folder (sine), trapezoid shaper (triangle), Phase modulator (sawtooth), PWM modulator with half range (square wave)
- normalized frequency inputs with integrated buffers
- Selectable LFO mode per channel
- Analog noise source with white, pink, blue and brown noise
|Power consumption +12V:||130|
|Power consumption -12V:||130|