These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Net price: €385.72
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190286
- Depth: 30
VCO Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential... more
Product information "System 80 - 810"
The 810 is a full-blown, high-quality synthesizer voice based on classic Roland instruments.
- Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential converter
- 1 V/octave tracking over 8+ octaves
- Sync input with weak and strong oscillator sync modes
- 1 V/octave CV input + two attenuated exponential CV inputs for pitch/frequency modulation
- Five position octave range switch
- Selectable waveform output: Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, or Sine
- Pulse Width Modulation CV input
- Cascaded OTA design inspired by classic Roland topologies with selectable 12 or 24 dB response
- self-oscillating with 1 V/octave tracking (3-4 octaves, normalized to VCO KYBD CV input)
- VCO output and sub-oscillator normalized to two log attenuated inputs
- Two frequency CV inputs, one unipolar and one bipolar
- Voltage controlled resonance
- Traditional single OTA design
- Three log attenuated audio inputs with IN 1 normalized to VCF output
- Two CV inputs with selectable exponential or linear response
|Power consumption +12V:||55|
|Power consumption -12V:||45|
|Power consumption +5V:||55|
Related links to "System 80 - 810"
"System 80 - 810"