Net price: €385.71
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190286
- Depth: 30
VCO Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential... more
Product information "System 80 - 810"
The 810 is a full-blown, high-quality synthesizer voice based on classic Roland instruments.
- Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential converter
- 1 V/octave tracking over 8+ octaves
- Sync input with weak and strong oscillator sync modes
- 1 V/octave CV input + two attenuated exponential CV inputs for pitch/frequency modulation
- Five position octave range switch
- Selectable waveform output: Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, or Sine
- Pulse Width Modulation CV input
- Cascaded OTA design inspired by classic Roland topologies with selectable 12 or 24 dB response
- self-oscillating with 1 V/octave tracking (3-4 octaves, normalized to VCO KYBD CV input)
- VCO output and sub-oscillator normalized to two log attenuated inputs
- Two frequency CV inputs, one unipolar and one bipolar
- Voltage controlled resonance
- Traditional single OTA design
- Three log attenuated audio inputs with IN 1 normalized to VCF output
- Two CV inputs with selectable exponential or linear response
|Power consumption +12V:||55|
|Power consumption -12V:||45|
|Power consumption +5V:||55|
Related links to "System 80 - 810"
"System 80 - 810"