Soma - Illuminator
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230142
More Light! Soma Laboratory Illuminator converts up to eight Eurorack or analog CV signals into LED-compatible voltages for synchronized lighting effects.
Music controls light! With Illuminator, LEDs and LED strips (of which eight are included) can be creatively controlled as well as electromagnets, motors and even the good old-fashioned light bulb. All you need is a CV source (3V-20V), which is connected to the jack sockets or metal terminals. Fields of application can be, for example, stroboscope-like effects generated by quickly triggered hihats, or atmospheric progressions during ambient sessions, which provide atmosphere via unhurried LFOs.
- Eight-channel DC outputs for LEDs, LED strips, electromagnets, etc.
- Independent CV inputs and trimmers for each channel
- Compact dimensions
- Accepts voltages from 3V-20V
- Eight LED strips included
- Power supply included! PSU DC IN and all outputs are standard DC sockets 5.5×2.1mm center plus
Soma is Vlad Kreimer's "romantic engineering" endeavour into musical instrument design. While the Lyra-8 organismic synthesizer and the Ether wide-band receiver have already gained a bunch of adherents, the Pulsar-23 has created an unprecedented expectation.