Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220386
- Depth: 21
Shakmat's Mod Medusa is a rhythm-oriented quad LFO that makes polyrhythmic modulations a breeze.a
Featuring Euclidean functions and modes inspired by Knight's and White Gallop, the Mod Medusa provides everything you need to integrate polyrhythmic LFO modulations into your Eurorack. The performance-oriented layout delivers a huge fun factor and the CV controllable parameters make your rhythms even more complex.
The outputs provide uni- or bipolar control voltages from 0V to +5V, or -5V to +5V.
- Unique concept of sequenced LFO
- Four outputs which can be correlated or independent
- Four correlation modes : Main, Compute, Random or Phase
- Eigth tables generated by algorithms producing different rhythmic patterns
- Length (from 1 to 16 steps), density and shift controls over the sequence
- Shape and symmetry controls over the generated waveforms
- Unipolar or Bipolar outputs
- Peak Sync function allowing to synchronize the LFO differently to the incoming clock
- Assignable gate input which can work as ratchet, track and hold or one shot mode.
- Assignable VCA input which can be assigned to any output.
- On board clock divider
- Bipolar CV inputs (except for the VCA input)
- Current state storing
|Power consumption +12V:||55|
|Power consumption -12V:||30|