Robaux - LL8 II
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220583
- Depth: 23
The LL8 II from Robaux is an 8-track trigger sequencer that expands on its predecessor in many ways.
The look and functionality of the LL8 are usefully modified, so the manufacturing quality has now caught up with the Sweet Sixteen range in terms of robustness, and has live pads that are chic white in color to match its predecessor. The control panel is now located in the lower area of the module so that fingers and cables no longer get in the way. Finally, the module also has an independent reset input.
On the firmware side, LL8 II also offers some improvements: The module is now polymetric, i.e. each track has its own length of 1-16 steps with individual reset. In addition, legato and a simple probability function are available for each track, as with the SWT16+. The new Fill/Loop mode allows temporary repetition of individual steps of an entire pattern.
- 8-track trigger sequencer
- More robust construction
- Aluminum panel
- Sweet sixteen pads
- Reset input
- 8x Trigger Out
- MIDI-Out (with optional adapter)
- 16 patterns with up to 16 steps (can be combined for longer patterns)
- Main functions can be called directly without key combinations
- Polymetric, track length individually from 1-16 steps
- Individual per track: Length Reset, Legato, Probability
- Additional Fill/Loop mode
- Firmware stability improvements
- 16 keys for input
- 4 keys for function selection
- Function 1: Mute/Fill - Mutes channels or plays continuous fills
- Function 2: Edit - Step Programming, Tap Recording, Random Pattern, Delete Track
- Function 3: Pattern - Pattern selection, pattern linking, copy function
- Function 4: Save via key combinations: MIDI Setting - Channel selection, Note selection
- The module is protected against polarity reversal, like the inputs and outputs
|Power consumption +12V:||30|
LL8 II @Robaux
Robaux is run by Robert Menzel from Hamburg. His SWT16+ (read: sweet sixteen) is indeed a sweet sequencer.