Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190591
- Depth: 39
Small, multi-functional and in first line musical random module with four selectable random algorithms, sample & hold, noise and random gates The Nano Rand can be clocked either internally or externally.
The module has a digital core, capable of more functions than a classic analog core would allow for - that means it offers you four different algorithms which can be seleceted manuaully and with a gate. The random voltages can be unipolar or bipolar.
Following algorithms are available:
- stepped voltages
- LFO with random frequency and shapes
- square wave at audio rate and random frequencies
- a combination of the algorithms
The Nano Rand's internal clock goes into audio rates, which in combination with the random gates can produce musical derivatives of the incoming clock. External clocking of the module is possible as well, e.g to sync the sample & hold to a clock.
White noise is emitted at the noise output socket.
Changes from v1
- Noise output converted to analog white noise circuit with extremely flat frequency response
- Algo button converted to smaller version
- Added reverse power protection
|Power consumption +12V:||60|
|Power consumption -12V:||17|