Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Expected to arrive on: 5 October 2022
- Order number: 220424
Noise Engineering Tymp Legio offers a wide range in drums and percussion on 6 HP.
The US manufacturer describes the compact module as a piece of the "Basimilus Iteritas-Alter" cake, which offers an intuitive approach in terms of sound shaping but is not just a simple copy of the larger BIA module. With three different modes (dip switches for Boot, Cat, Boing) the onomatopoeic guideline is roughly sketched out, but can also be significantly expanded by the additional controls. Besides pitch and decay, the wackitude potentiometer morphs between the two available waveforms. Another dip switch (Tang) provides a variation of the main sound. The audio input (Quack) reacts in boot or cat mode depending on the trigger input (Hit) with some kind of ducking and makes Tymp Legio a creative performance module.
As part of the Legio platform, the percussion specialist also has several alternative firmwares available that are completely free to download from the Noise Engineering website.
- Creative drum and percussion module with a small footprint.
- Three different modes selectable via dip switch: Boing (Hihats, bells and metallic sounds), Cat (snares, toms, and noise), Boot (kicks, subs, lasers and more crazy sounds)
- Wackitude control for morphing between waveforms
- Pitch and Decay controls
- Dip switch for tang changes sound character of main sound source
- Hit: trigger input to control drum voice and ducking envelope
|Power consumption +12V:||140|
|Power consumption -12V:||22|
If you can get over the unpronounceable Latin names of their modules, Noise Engineering offers a wide catalog of often digitally-driven modules in a compact format. Basimilus Iteritas Alter is already a modern classic that covers all your bass and percussion needs. Noise Engineering are based in sunny Los Angeles, California.