Mystic Circuits - Idum
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220262
- Depth: 30
IDM Music for dummys? The IDUM from Mystic Circuits effortlessly transforms your gate signals into “intelligent dance music”.
Complex rhythms as we know them from IDM music à la Aphex Twin or Squarepusher require complex sequencing or a large system with many modulation sources to be realized in Eurorack systems. To get around this and rob the IDM of its intelligence, IDUM offers many modes to turn your gates into complex rhythms, ratcheting or breakbeats. The integrated eight-step looper allows you to capture these wild rhythms and tame them a bit. A chance pot also allows you to determine the probability in which these gate transformations occur and the modes are CV controllable.
IDUM outputs very fast trigger signals that not all sequencers can handle. The Tree/Leaves combo is ideal for this.
The modes are:
- HOLD - Alter the length of incoming triggers
- BURST - Generates a ratcheting effect with timing determined by the clock
- MULTIPLY/DIVIDE - Generates a ratcheting effect with timing determined by incoming triggers
- BALL - Generates a bouncing ball effect
- ROTATE - scrambles the connections of inputs and outputs
- DELAY - postpones incoming gates by a dynamic amount of time based on incoming triggers
- BREAK - preset rhythms that turn incoming triggers into breakbeats
- SKIP - manipulates the clock output to multiply the clock speed or skip forward multiple steps
|Power consumption +12V:||50|
|Power consumption -12V:||50|
IDUM @Mystic Circuits
"We are weird". That's how Mystic Circuits define themselves. Grab their 3D glasses at Superbooth and you will then see clearly.