Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120712
The Ekdahl Moisturizer is a spring reverb where the springs are exposed so they can be played/hit/fiddled with. It features a pre-amp, a multimode filter and a LFO. As well as being capable of creating sound in itself, you can of course also play sound through the springs like a regular spring reverb - this makes for finger-modulation of the reverb on whatever audio that's going through it. The Ekdahl Moisturizer has tons of CV / Expression pedal options on the back.
- Pre-amp with up to10x gain
- Spring reverb with three springs and a wet/dry crossfader to blend between reverb and preamp signal manually and with CV/pedal
- State variable filter with
- Lowpass/Bandpass/Highpass seamless crossover (Knob, CV/EP and LFO controllable)
- Cutoff (Knob, CV/EP and LFO controllable)
- Resonance (WITHOUT resonance limiter)
- Mix between filtered and non-filtered signal (knob and CV/EP controllable)
- LFO with:
- Rate control (Knob and CV/EP controllable)
- Square / Triangle crossover
- LFO output with amplitude knob
The analog multimode filter can be used to attenuate or exaggerate certain frequencies in the sound, this is real handy while playing the springs as you can - for instance - cut all the highs and just make thunderous doomy sounds or do the opposite; cut all the lows and make that ear piercing high frequencies. Also, it incorporates an LFO which is internally routable to the filter and that also has some external routing-stuff.
Moisturizer auf der Herstellerseite;http://www.sdiy.org/knas/products/moisturizer/moisturizer.php