Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180046
Long awaited, finally available soon: The Piston Honda Mark III is a dual wavetable oscillator with exceptionally powerful sound. 512 waveforms are waiting to be used. The sound palette ranges from smooth to harsh and shrill tones. Noisy results are possible as well. – Still not enough for you? Then add your own WAV waveforms via Micro SD card. Thru-Zero-FM, a four-voice unison mode and a multitude of CV inputs invite you to experiment. In terms of usability, the Mark III version scores with a new graphic display and a preset manager.
- Digital dual wavetable oscillator
- Wavetable with 512 waveforms (16 bit) which can be traversed by each oscillator on X-, Y- & Z-axis (CV controllable)
- Two independent oscillators with Thru-Zero-FM
- Unison mode and external input for waveshaping
- 8 Octaves range
- Using your own wavetables via micro SD card
- Graphic OLED display
- File Browser
|Power consumption +12V:||105|
|Power consumption -12V:||35|
Starting in 2007 as "The Harvestman", Scott Jaeger suitably changed his company name to Industrial Music Electronics in 2015. Besides his collaboration with Vladimir Kuzmin to port the Polivoks into eurorack, all his modules are unapologetically digital and oozing character. Not for the faint of heart.