Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220391
- Depth: 50
The Future Sound Systems Timbral Sculptor is a flexible multimode filter, wavefolder, VCA and dynamics tool for Eurorack.
It brings together several synthesis elements designed to alter the harmonic content of signals present at its input. It comprises a multi-mode filter, VCAs, a Buchla-inspired deadband wavefolder, a rectifier and a Lockhart wavefolder in the resonance path of the filter. The Timbral Sculptor can be coupled with one or more oscillators and modulation sources to make a full synthesizer voice. Patched correctly, the Timbral Sculptor can even function as a voice on its own!
- Flexible tool for altering the harmonic content of audio signals
- Multimode-Filter with three-pole-design based around the SSI2164 IC with Audio FM attenuverter inspired by Korg35-Filter (Korg MS10, early MS20 and Monotron)
- Optional Rectifier network and/or Lockhart Wavefolder in Resonance-Path to alter the signal path in a non-linear way
- VCA with SSI2164 inspired by Cyclical Engine VCO.
- Buchla-inspired deadband "Timbre"-wavefolder
- a multitude of patching options
|Power consumption +12V:||130|
|Power consumption -12V:||110|