Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 160172
- Depth: 35
The Pico Drums' two sample players make use of a pool of 64 samples in 12 bit quality to provide you with lots of drum sounds in just three HP. Each drum player can be triggered separately but they can interact when triggered simulaneously. Per drum there are three parameters and you can load own Samples via USB.
With the Pico Drums Erica Synths makes it possible to create an entire flexible modular drum machine with just a few tiny modules.
- two independent drum voices
- 64 samples for each drum
- independent control over pitch, decay time and level for each drum voice
- separate trigger input for each drum
- audio output for the mix of both drums
- exclusive swithc which selscts how the voices interact when triggered simultaneously (great for hihats)
- 12bit resoulution and 44kHz sampling rate
|Power consumption +12V:||35|
|Power consumption -12V:||15|
Pico Drums auf der Website von EricaSynths;http://www.ericasynths.lv/en/shop/eurorack-modules/by-series/pico-series/pico-drums/; englische Bedienungsanleitung (pdf);http://www.ericasynths.lv/upload/EURORACK%20MODULES/Pico%20series/Pico%20Drums/pico_drums1_manual.pdf
Erica Synths from Riga (Latvia) started with a whole line of Polivoks module clones about a decade ago. A lot has happened ever since and they have now one of the largest module portfolios in the eurorack world, all featuring their signature black front plates.