Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 190561
Thyme from Bastl instruments is a stereo effect processor that is described as a sequenceable robot operated digital tape machine. It features nine parameters, all with a dedicated "Robot" (i.e., modulation source) that can be phased in different ways for the left and right channels. It invites to the exploration of all the time based effects in stereo: delay, phaser, reverb, chorus, pitch shifter, multi-tap delay, tape delay, tremolo, vibrato, compressor.
- analog Input Gain up to +20dB
- 9 parameters: Tape Speed, Delay Coarse & Fine, Feedback, Filter, extra heads Spacing and Levels, Dry Wet Mix and Volume
- each parameter has a dedicated modulation source called the Robot
- each Robot is a powerful modulation source: LFO, envelope follower, external CV
- freeze button reconfigures the signal flow to create tape loops
- link button compensates the change in Delay time caused by adjusting the Tape Speed
- tap tempo
- internal or external clock for synchronising Delay, Robot or Sequencer
- 8 presets organized in 8 banks (64 presets)
- 32 step sequencer with 4 patterns for sequencing presets
- switchable stereo/mono input
- stereo output
Hailing from Brno, Bastl (Czech word for "tinkering") is a community-driven collective not only focussed on building fun modules and desktop devices, but are deeply invested on educational and open-source projects for both local and international audiences.