Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 130575
- Depth: 20
Intuitive live sequencer module that produces notes, gates and 3 tempo-synchronised CVs. It offers various clocking options, both input- and output-wise. SD-card memory (4x16 sequences), sequence length up to 64 setps, ratcheting, step repeat, slide, variable gate time per step, integrated mini keyboard with octave switches for easy and precise programming and so many more.
- Four banks of sixteen patterns each, for a total of 64 patterns.
- Each pattern can be 1 to 64 steps.
- Direct front-panel access to all major features; hardly any menu diving.
- Micro SD Card (on back of unit) for pattern storage and super-simple firmware updates. 2GB Micro SD card included with unit, pre-installed with latest firmware.
- 1V/Oct and Hz/Volt pitch CV output.
- Individually programmable gate and accent outputs, with selectable gate, inverse gate (vintage Yamaha), and S-trig (vintage Korg and Moog) modes.
- External sync, run, and reset inputs. (1 pulse per step currently. 24- and 48-ppq DIN sync coming soon!)
- Zero-latency sync, run, and reset outputs. (24- and 48-ppq modes coming soon!)
- Three tempo-synced internal LFOs with 25 waveforms, phase, three voltage modes, and length from single step to 256 steps (16 measures at 4/4).
- Two CV inputs for modulating current step, step mode, gate length, current pattern, transpose, repeat mode, and ratcheting.
- Three CV outputs programmable per step, with several LFO modes (replace, addition, and multiplication).
- Programmable per step: pitch, gate, accent, note length/tie, three CV output values, slide, and ratchet.
- Programmable per pattern: swing, number of steps, playback mode (forward, reverse, two ping-pong modes, random step, every other step, and walk.)
- Front-panel "Repeat" functions for live-cutting of sequences; repeats the last 8, 4, 2, or 1 step(s) while held down. Also a CV modulation target.
- Front-panel "Ratchet" functions for ratcheting 2 or 4 times on each step while held down. An additional 3-step ratchet is available for direct programming per step.
- Scale/mode quantization, with 45 preset scales and 8 user-programmable scales. Includes separate Tonic setting, and front panel transpose.
Demo-Video;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=097IC4JvKBc;Video (LFO test);http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeapst5rM3k;ein weiteres Testvideo;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7IxbYDggMw