After Later Audio – Rainier (Peaks)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210490
Rainier is not only a great modulation source, a voltage controlled ADSR and LFO, but also a versatile drum synthesizer and more in only 8hp.
The module is based on the Mutable Instruments Peaks and adds lots of CV inputs and attenuverters to the original concept. It can be an ADSR-like envelope generator, an LFO, a drum synthesizer and comes with the alternative firmware called Dead Man's Catch (DMC). This firmware expands the possibilities of the module and for example features the Alt ENV, ALT LFO, ALT Tap and Alt Drum modes. Here is a brief overview of the available modes in which Rainier can operate.
Basic (original modes)
- Tap LFO
- Bass/Snare Drums
- Double attack envelope
- Repeating attack envelope
- Looping envelope
- Randomized AD envelope
- Bouncing ball envelope
- Frequency-modulated LFO (folded sine FM)
- Frequency-modulated LFO (random FM)
- Varying wave shape LFO (folded sine WS mod)
- Varying wave shape LFO (random WS mod)
- Phase-locked loop oscillator
- Alternative TAP Mini-sequencer
- Pulse Shaper
- Pulse Randomizer
- Turing Machine
- FM drum Generators
- Randomized bass and snare drum generators
- Randomized high hat
Based on open-source designs by émilie gillet under Creative Commons (CC-BY-SA) license.
Module power connector can be connected either way.
|Power consumption +12V:||60|
|Power consumption -12V:||10|
Rainier @After Later Audio