ACL – S-Mix Out X3
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210442
High-quality output module with balanced outputs, headphone output and three-channel mixer.
S-Mix Out X3 is an ideal output module for mobile Eurorack systems. Three stereo or mono signals can be summed and routed to different outputs. The balanced jack pair and the headphone output are selectable. For the headphone output there is a separate control for the sum level. Pre-listening and adding a channel to the mix is thus extremely easy.
Same audio quality as with the bigger ACL Audio Interface module, mostly same or similar circuitry is used here.
- S-MIX-OUT offers 3 mono/stereo inputs for modular signals.
- All inputs can be mixed together using attenuator potentiometers.
- There is an overload indicator LED for each channel.
- The same protection circuitry around the headphone amplifier is built in as is used in the Audio Interface module.
- All 3 inputs a routable to either the 1/4" stereo main out, the headphone or both using a 3 positions switch. That way a prelisten bus is easily configured.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by ACL - Audiophile Circuits League
S-Mix Out X3 @ACL
ACL stands for Audiophile Circuits League and is a group of musicians and engineers who focus on uncompromising sound and construction quality. All modules are designed and assembled in Berlin.